This is the documentation of JSU for Jira Server. If you are using JSU on Jira Cloud, see our JSU Cloud Installation documentation.
JSU is easy to use and even easier to set up. Simply follow the instructions below for installing or upgrading the JSU app in Jira.
Before you begin
- You must be a Jira administrator to carry out the instructions on this page.
- Version Compatibility: Before you install or upgrade JSU, ensure that you select a version of the app that is compatible with your Jira version. See version compatibility on the Atlassian Marketplace.
- JDK and browser requirements for the JSU app match the relevant Jira requirements. See the Jira Supported Platforms page for the version of Jira that you are using.
Installing the JSU app
Installing JSU is no different from installing any other Jira add-ons (see Managing add-ons in the Jira documentation).
To install JSU:
- Click the Administration menu at the top right of Jira and choose Manage Apps (or Add-ons)
- Select Find new apps under Atlassian Marketplace in the left sidebar.
- Type JSU in the search field and press
- The JSU app displays in the search results. Click Buy Now (or Free Trial) and select your license requirements. Trial licenses are valid for 30 days.
- A confirmation message and app details appear once the installation is complete.
Now that you have installed JSU, you are ready to automate your Jira workflows at super speed and with zero coding necessary!
Updating the JSU app
Updating the JSU app is no different from updating any other Jira app (see Managing add-ons in the Jira documentation).
To update JSU:
- Click the Administration menu and choose Manage Apps (or Add-ons).
- Select Manage apps under Atlassian Marketplace in the left sidebar.
- Locate JSU in the list of installed apps and click Update.
Uninstalling the JSU app (also needed for Downgrade)
See Un-Installation Guide
Check out our Troubleshooting tips. If you still face problems with JSU please contact our Support team.