This is the documentation of JSU for Jira Server. If you are using JSU on Jira Cloud, you can find the documentation here.
Just set it up! JSU is easy-to-use and easier to set-up. Here, we give you the instructions for installing and upgrading the JSU app in Jira.
Before You Begin
- You must be a Jira administrator to carry out the instructions on this page.
- Check Version Compatibility — Before you install or upgrade the JSU app, ensure that you are using a version of the app that is compatible with your Jira version. See the version compatibility matrix on the Atlassian Marketplace for the app: JSU app.
- JDK and browser requirements for the JSU app match the relevant Jira requirements. See the Jira Supported Platforms page for the version of Jira that you are using.
Installing the JSU App
Installing JSU app is no different to installing any other Jira add-ons (see Managing add-ons in the Jira documentation).
To install the JSU app:
- Click the 'Administration' link on the top bar and choose 'Add-ons'.
- Click the 'Find new add-ons' link under the 'Atlassian Marketplace' section in the left menu.
- Type 'JSU' in the search field and hit enter.
- The JSU app will appear. Click the button to install it. A confirmation message and the app details will display, if it is installed successfully.
- Be aware, that you need a license since JSU version 2.0.0 . You might choose an evaluation license for the first 30 days.
Updating the JSU App
Updating the JSU app is also no different to updating any other Jira app (see Managing add-ons in the Jira documentation), i.e.
To update the JSU app:
- Click the 'Administration' link on the top bar to open the Jira administration console.
- Click the 'Manage add-ons' link under the 'Add-ons' section in the left menu. You will see all the apps installed on your Jira instance.
- Find JSU in the list.
- Click the 'Update'.
Now that you have installed JSU, you are ready to automate your Jira workflows at super speed and with zero coding necessary!
Uninstalling the JSU app (also needed for Downgrade)
See Un-Installation Guide .
In case of Problems
Check our Troubleshooting tips. If you still facing problems with the JSU app please contact our Support.