This is the documentation of JSU for Jira Server/Data Center. If you are using JSU on Jira Cloud, you can find the documentation here.
Can we help you?
In case you are facing any problems with the configuration, miss a feature, or need more information about JSU, contact us at any time via our Service Desk!
In order to remove JSU from your JIRA instance
- Login as JIRA Administrator
- Click the cog icon on the top bar to open the JIRA administration console.
- Via 'Add-ons' > 'Manage add-ons' tab in the left menu, you will see all apps installed on your JIRA instance.
- Click the JSU app. The details for the JSU app will display.
- Click the 'Uninstall' button. The information summary will display an 'Uninstalling' message and the app will be uninstalled from JIRA.
For Re-enabling / Permanent removal
- You can remove and re-install JSU without the loss of configuration made.
- All implemented features "stay" in your workflows and therefore will be available again after the re-installation.
- Be aware that if you want to remove JSU permanently from your instance, you first have to remove all implemented JSU features from your workflows! See the JSU Configuration Guide for the list of all modules of JSU, which you might have to remove.
We are sad to see you go. Remember, there's no issue JSU cannot fix. All you need to do is ask us for help via our Service Desk!