Can we help you?
In case you are facing any problems with the configuration, miss a feature or need more information about Federation for Jira, contact us at any time via our Service Desk!
In order to remove Federation for Jira from your JIRA instance
- Login as JIRA Administrator
- Click the cog icon on the top bar to open the JIRA administration console.
- Via 'Add-ons' > 'Manage add-ons' tab in the left menu, you will see all apps installed on your JIRA instance.
- Click the Federation for Jira app. The details for the Federation for Jira app will display.
- Click the 'Uninstall' button. The information summary will display an 'Uninstalling' message and the app will be uninstalled from JIRA.
For Re-enabling / Permanent removal
- You can remove and re-install Federation for Jira without the loss of configuration made.
- If you plan to permanently remove Federation for Jira, we suggest that you first remove all gadgets and other features, which had been provided by Federation for Jira.